New Perspectives and Roland
I am the owner and founder of New Perspectives Business Coaching as well as The Institute of Small Business Coaching. I am accredited by the Institute as a Master of Small Business. I offer a variety of powerful programs aimed at small to medium business owners:
- The New Perspectives Small Business Bootcamp™
- The New Perspectives Small Business Masterminds™
- The New Perspectives One-Page Growth Program™
- The Ten Truths workshops
I run these programs continuously throughout and I am also active in small business in Sydney in a number of other ways, such as:
- The author of: “The Ten Truths for Raising a Healthy Bouncy Business”
- The author of: “The Ten Truths for Building a Great Growth Company”
- The author of: “The Ten Truths for Bringing Home the Bacon”
- The owner and community manager of the highly popular Linkedin group: Small Business Masterminds, home of many lively discussions with over 700 passionate members
- Assistant Director of BNI Sydney region and member of the most successful BNI group in the country “All About Business”
- Owner and founder of “The Institute of Small Business Coaching” (ISBC)
I have come to coaching from a small to medium business background. I have some 20 years experience as the founder and CEO of two successful businesses in the building and construction industry. I was originally trained as a Journalist in Holland and worked for a national daily newspaper in Amsterdam and I came to Australia and started a carpentry and later building company. I have also worked and lived in Greece, the Caribbean, England, and Italy. Since leaving the building industry I have also been involved in IT and network administration for a number of medium sized organisations.
During the last 10 years I have come to the conclusion that my background, skills and personality give me the ability to be a strong support to people in a one-on-one relationship, working together to achieve challenging Goals. Nothing inspires me more than seeing the people I am working with find solutions, answers and insights to problems that had been in the “too hard basket” for ages and achieving “Massive Change” that has eluded them to date
I have had this focus throughout my working life, but since training with Results Coaching Systems and having started to implement the Coaching models with clients my work has become more powerful, inspiring and effective on a much deeper level. The more I delve into the processes and concepts of coaching the more passionate I become.
- I am a certified RCC level 3 Coach with Results Coaching Systems and have carried out extensive further advanced coach training with Results and other organisations, in the areas of executive, business and team coaching and specialised coaching tools and models.
- I am trained in NLP, Neuro Semantics, Crisis counselling, as well as Solution Focused Brief Coaching.
- I hold a Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment (TAA)
- I am a certified Small Business Counsellor (APEC).
I use a variety of the tools of all these different disciplines when appropriate in my coaching work.
Roland in the Media
- “Hurdles hit the canvass” interview in Daily Telegraph 2012
- TV interview with me by Robert Gerrish about the book July 2011
- TV interview with me by Robbert Gerrish about Business plans july 2011
- “Radio Interview Roland Hanekroot Aug 2011?
- Profile in Nett Magazine, Battle of the business coaches
The Best of both worlds
My background, skills, and experience as well as the ongoing training I have and will continue to undergo, place me in a unique position. I am able to combine my background and training as a small business owner and manager with my training and experience in Coaching and training and related disciplines. In other words, I wear two hats, which means I am able to offer my clients the best of both worlds; Coaching and business consulting. I live in the Inner City of Sydney, and operate New Perspectives Coaching out of my office in Elizabeth Bay, and because Coaching can very effectively be done by telephone, my clients come from all over the world.
|Introductory offer: Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0404490012 or click on the “Masterminds” button on this page on the right, to book a complimentary spot on the next “Small Business Masterminds” workshop.The workshops are normally priced at $99 for a one-off attendance, but for a short time I am letting people attend for free once only and experience what my highly successful small business success programs are about.|