New Perspectives and Roland
I am the owner and founder of New Perspectives Business Coaching. I offer a variety of powerful programs aimed at small to medium business owners:
- The New Perspectives Small Business Bootcamp™
- The Small Business Board Meetings
- The New Perspectives Small Business Masterminds™
- The New Perspectives One-Page Growth Program™
- The Ten Truths workshops
I run these programs continuously throughout and I am also active in small business in Sydney in a number of other ways, such as:
- The author of: “The Ten Truths for Raising a Healthy Bouncy Business”
- The author of: “The Ten Truths for Building a Great Growth Company”
- The author of: “The Ten Truths for Having more Fun in Business”
- The owner and community manager of the highly popular Linkedin group: Small Business Masterminds, home of many lively discussions with over 700 passionate members
- Assistant Director of BNI Sydney region and member of the most successful BNI group in the country “All About Business”
- Owner and founder of “The Institute of Small Business Coaching” (ISBC)
I have come to coaching from a small to medium business background. I have some 20 years experience as the founder and CEO of two successful businesses in the building and construction industry. I was originally trained as a Journalist in Holland and worked for a national daily newspaper in Amsterdam and I came to Australia and started a carpentry and later building company. I have also worked and lived in Greece, the Caribbean, England, and Italy. Since leaving the building industry I have also been involved in IT and network administration for a number of medium sized organisations.
After selling my building company in Sydney in 2004, I founded New Perspectives on my background and experience in small business together with deep study and training in business management, psychology, counselling and coaching. The result is an unique approach and methodology that leads small business owners back to having more Fun in business.
Building a Fun business that sustains you for years to come takes guts, because it invariably means Change (with a capital “C”). Nothing inspires me more than seeing people step out of their comfortzone and stay there in order to make the changes they need to make.
- I am a certified RCC level 3 Coach with Results Coaching Systems and have carried out extensive further advanced coach training with Results and other organisations, in the areas of executive, business and team coaching and specialised coaching tools and models.
- I am trained in NLP, Neuro Semantics, Crisis counselling, as well as Solution Focused Brief Coaching.
- I hold a Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment (TAA)
- I am a certified Small Business Counsellor (APEC).
I use a variety of all the tools I have available to help people move to where they want to be.
Roland in the Media
- “Hurdles hit the canvass” interview in Daily Telegraph 2012
- TV interview with me by Robert Gerrish about the book July 2011
- TV interview with me by Robbert Gerrish about Business plans july 2011
- “Radio Interview Roland Hanekroot Aug 2011?
- Profile in Nett Magazine, Battle of the business coaches
The Best of both worlds
My background, skills, and experience as well as the ongoing training I have and will continue to undergo, place me in a unique position. I am able to combine my background and training as a small business owner and manager with my training and experience in Coaching and training and related disciplines. In other words, I wear two hats, which means I am able to offer my clients the best of both worlds; Coaching and business consulting. I live in the Inner City of Sydney, and operate New Perspectives Coaching out of my office in Elizabeth Bay, and because Coaching can very effectively be done by telephone, my clients come from all over the world.
|Introductory offer: Contact me to attend of the Small Business Masterminds Webinars on the 11 key topics to building a business that sustains you for years to come…. fro Free… normally $49|