The Small Business Masterminds, on the second Thursday of every month, is an ‘online’ workshop. There is a different topic every month, (see the schedule of topics below).
For business owners who want to move out of Overwhelm and into having more Fun in their business and build businesses that sustain them for years to come.
Introductory offer: Attend your first Masterminds webinar for free (normal price $39), when you book via one of the links below:
Monthly Masterminds webinars are about the key aspects of business that all of us business owners wrestle with from time to time when developing our businesses and when building businesses that sustain us for years to come. The webinar topics are all taken from two books in “The Ten Truths books for business owners” by Roland Hanekroot.
The monthly Masterminds “online” webinars are held in the morning of the second Thursday of the month from 11 am to midday. You will work through the topic with Roland Hanekroot and sometimes we’ll invite specialist guest presenters as well either on a computer connection or via the telephone.
At the webinar, we will dig right into the topic so that you will walk away with a deep understanding of the topic and what it means for you and your business and you will be committed to taking one or more simple actions to help you move one step closer to implementing that new understanding in your business.
Topics that we cover every year are:
- In November we’ll learn about the Purpose of Business, and why it is about a lot more than making money
- In December we will learn about Planning, and how to create business plans that work
- No Masterminds in January
- In February we will look at numbers, how to manage your business “By the Numbers”
- In March we will talk about financial management
- In April our topic will be Marketing
- May will see us tackle Customers
- June is all about Sales
- July is Systems month
- August is about Staff
- September is about you… Leadership
- October is about “The Rhythm of Business”
- At different times during the year we will also run extra Masterminds on: Fun in Business; The hedgehog principles and how getting clear on the three hedgehog questions will change your business and your life; various other topics
Small Business Masterminds™ webinars costs $39 inc GST. Except for the first time… The first time is free.
Book your spot now at either the workshop or the webinar by clicking either of the buttons below: