Why New Perspectives?
- I believe most small business owners operate in a state of Overwhelm
- I believe each small business is as unique as its owner
- I believe change can only happen outside your comfortzone
- I believe that profit can not be the ultimate Purpose of business
- I believe that the opposite of Scarcity is not Abundance, but rather “Enough”
Why does New Perspectives exist?
To help small business owners out of a state of Overwhelm and to have Fun in Business and build businesses that sustain them for years to come.
How do I do that?
Through a mixture of Coaching, Training, Mentoring, Support and Accountability
What do I offer?
- The New Perspectives Small Business Masterminds™
- The New Perspectives Fun in business Intensive™
- The Fun and Purpose workshops
- The Ten Truths workshops
Aims of The New Perspectives Fun in Business Intensive™
- To support Small Business Owners to have Fun in Business
- To put small business owners back in control of their life and their business
- To to build businesses that sustain all that are touched by the business for years to come
- To be a vehicle for change, challenge, excitement, growth and learning.
The New Perspectives Business Coaching”Tag”:
Have more Fun in Business and build a business that sustains you for years to come
The “Core” or “Guiding Principles” of New Perspectives Business Coaching
- I act in accordance with the ICF code of Ethics
- I have “Unconditional Positive Regard” for my clients
- I have a “Solutions Focus”
- Do more of what works and less of what doesn’t
- My structures are based on achieving measurable Goals.
- I keep things as simple as possible, and no simpler
- I pursue all opportunities with passion and enthusiasm or not at all
- My time, knowledge, experience and energy are valuable and I charge for them appropriately