The Fun in Business Intensive
What’s it all about:
I explain how the program works in this little video
The New Perspectives Fun in Business Intensive is a transformative 6 – 12 month Business coaching, development, business advice and mentoring program designed for small business owners who want to have more Fun in their businesses and build businesses that sustain them for years to come. The Intensive is designed for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and start to build a Fun Business now.
The foundation of the program is the acclaimed trilogy of business books “The Ten Truths books for Business Owners” by myself. You can download the books for free from the links at the top right of the page.
Book in a free half hour Discovery coaching session with me to see if the Fun in Business Intensive is right for you or what other options may be better for you right now.
What it different about the Intensive:
My thoughts about Change and Business coaching are possibly a bit different to what you might expect or what you might have heard from others. You might find it useful to read some of my articles about those topics to see if my philosophies are of interest to you:
- Goal setting: Why I don’t believe in it
- Business coaching: Why I didn’t need one
- Business coaching: The secret no coach will tell you
Why the Intensive is important to you:
The Fun in Business Intensive is about going on a journey; A big journey, an adventure even. That’s as it should be, because Change (with a big “C”) can only ever happen on a journey. You’ve heard people talk about stepping out of their comfortzone. I agree, we must step out of our comfortzone to create Change. Nothing ever happened in the safety of the harbour.
To change our business and our life we have to get out onto the ocean and set sail for the horizon and above all we must not turn back.
When you are ready to change your business and your life, the reason you would want me to come on that journey and adventure with you, is that:
- I will help you set a course.
- I will help you adjust the course when we come across obstacles or storms we have to sail round.
- I will ensure you don’t sail around in circles nor that you sail back to the harbour
- I make sure that you know when to row and row hard and when to let the wind take you along for a while.
And finally, I have been out on the ocean many many times… I know how to keep your ship safe.
Book in a Free half hour Discovery coaching session with me to explore if the Fun in Business Intensive is right for you or what other options may be better for you right now.
Coming on the Journey with me in the Fun in Business Intensive will truly change your business and your life for ever…
I promise you.
Mathew Stubbs from
The Intensive has 6 main components:
- A comprehensive online business health check report
- Copies of: “The Ten Truths Books for Business Owners” (More info about the books)
- Regular (at least monthly) webinars called “The Small Business Masterminds™ (More info about the Masterminds)
- Weekly or fortnightly one-on-one coaching and mentoring sessions, either face-to-face, by Skype or telephone.
- Unlimited phone and email support
- Access to a comprehensive library of business development resources
- A vast range of business development tools as required
Fill in the form below to explore if the Intesive is right for you
“Make no mistake; for one person, Roland is a power house of ability, knowledge, support and wisdom.”
(Tony Isgrove, Isgrove Painting a decorating)