Grow your business in the Launceston Business Growth Club
Kick your business into gear with a little help from your peers
An exciting joint initiative of The Launceston Chamber of Commerce and New Perspectives Business Coaching. Special 6 month free offer for Chamber of Commerce.
The first Growth Club chapter, focused on retailers, kicks off on 5 November 2018 in The Boardroom of the Launceston Chamber of Commerce from 7.00 am, to 9.00 am. (Doors open 6.45am. Arrive before 7 please)
The second Growth Club chapter, focused on service businesses (architects, webdevelopers, designers, caterers, insurance brokers, book keepers, plumbers, real estate agents, builders, panel beaters etc etc), kicks off on 6 November 2018 in The Boardroom of the Launceston Chamber of Commerce from 7.00 am, to 9.00 am. (Doors open 6.45am. Arrive before 7 please)
- Get unstuck with advice, tips and brainstorming from your peers in your own “Business Buddies” group.
- Set and achieve big Goals for your business with support and accountability through an effective group coaching program.
- Take your business to the next level and make 2019 the year to remember.
The Launceston Chamber of Commerce together with Roland Hanekroot from New Perspectives Business Coaching are excited to announce the launch of the Launceston Business Growth Club (LBGC) on 5th and 6th November 2018.
The Growth Club provides a safe space for business owners, like you, to come together and support each other in the development and growth of each other’s businesses.
Monday 5th November and Tuesday 6th November from 7.00am to 9.00am will be the first free chapter meetings of the Launceston Business Growth Club. Find out more about the special 6 month free Club membership offer here
The Monday chapter is focused retail business owners (Book here now).
The Tuesday chapter is focused on service business owners. (Book here now)
The Launceston Business Growth Club is also supported by:
BNAA aims to support business owners grow their businesses by offering a strategic approach to Word of Mouth marketing. BNAA members meet every fortnight in various chapters around Tasmania over breakfast to refer qualified business leads to each other. BNAA and the Launceston Business Growth Club work closely together to support small business owners in the greater Launceston region. (BNAA members will also be entitled to 6 months free membership of the Growth Club)
MDH is a boutique, client-centred, client-focused accounting practice. Their range of services include traditional accounting and taxation compliance activities right through to five-year three-way strategic forecasting. MDH is an enthusiastic supporter of the LBGC initiative.
Cavalletti Communications is about Content for Attention Seekers. Cavacom works with companies of all industries and sizes to help them get their message across in all their digital and printed communications. Websites, newsletters, books, reports, brochures, white-papers, social media, articles and special reports. Cavalletti Communications is an enthusiastic supporter and participant in the LBGC initiative.
New Perspectives Business-Life Coaching is the initiator of the LBGC initiative and Roland Hanekroot will coach and facilitate the program and the chapters in the foreseeable future.
From the Launceston Chamber of Commerce
Neil Grose, Executive office of the Launceston Business Chamber said this:
“The Launceston Chamber of Commerce is very pleased to work with New Perspectives Business Coaching to offer members of the Chamber the chance to participate in this exciting peer support program for small business owners in the Launceston region.
Small business is often referred to as the engine room of the economy, but as we all know, engines need tuning and maintenance to deliver the best performance. But we can’t do it all on our own. Peer support and peer accountability programs, business owners supporting each other is proven to be one of the most effective ways of helping you do the tuning and maintenance and turn the tide of business challenges.”
Why you’d want to become a Growth Club member:
- A safe, confidential environment to explore challenges and solutions
- Meeting structure designed to maximise the value of the meeting for each member.
- Goal setting and group accountability with your peers.
- Brainstorming, advice and input from others who “Get it”
- Trusted confidants
- A workbook to manage your goals and actions
- Professional facilitation by an experienced business coach
- A dedicated closed Facebook group forum to continue the conversations with fellow club members only outside the monthly club meeting
- Other resources and tools.
What happens at the Growth Clubs:
- You will set Goals and actions for your business and break down what’s been holding you back.
- You will have the opportunity to table your challenges and hurdles in your business and get input from your fellow club members, as well as the facilitator on how best to move forward.
- You will learn about the common issues and challenges that all business owners face from time to time when developing their businesses. (marketing, control systems, automation, innovation, quality, sales, customer service, people management, planning, financial management, leadership etc)
- Your business will start to move forward again, with you at the wheel.
Structure of the LBGC:
- Each Club meeting will be facilitated by Roland Hanekroot and meet every month (except in January) for breakfast for 2 hrs (7.00 am to 9.00am) in the Boardroom of the Launceston Chamber of Commerce.
- Each Club will have a maximum of 15 members and a minimum of 8
- Membership is exclusively to business owners
- There will be no competing businesses within a chapter (one plumber, one jeweller, one web developer, one architect, per chapter)
There are two different basic Growth Club membership levels:
- Basic membership for retail members and businesses with annual revenue of less than $500K (approx) costs $300 ex GST per 6 months ($600 plus GST per year)
- Basic membership for businesses with annual revenue in excess of $500K (approx) costs $600 plus GST per 6 months ($1,200 plus GST per year)
Any business membership of the Launceston Chamber of Commerce, or membership of BNAA (see above) during the 2019 Financial year includes the first 6 months of the Launceston Business Growth Club membership entirely free (membership to a club is dependent on seats and chapters available at any one time)
- The first Growth Club chapter for retail members will launch on Monday 5 November from 7.00 am to 9.00 am and then in subsequent months on the first Monday of each month (except January).
- The first Growth Club chapter for service business owners will launch with a free introduction session on Tuesday 6th November from 7.00 am, and then in subsequent months on the first Tuesday of every month (except January)
- All other Growth Club chapters will be held on the first weekdays of the month (First Tuesday, first Wednesday, First Thursday, First Friday)
- Chapter meetings will be held in the Boardroom of the Launceston Chamber of Commerce, first floor, 29 Patterson st, Launceston, 7250.
- Doors open at 6.45 am
- A simple breakfast and coffee or tea can be ordered when entering the room at 6.45 am and will be delivered before 8.00 am by an external caterer. Breakfast and coffee at member’s own cost, paid in cash on the day
- We start on time, please be respectful and arrive between 6.45am and 7.00am. Doors will close by 7.05am.
Applications for membership:
Please contact Roland Hanekroot direct by email or phone or apply through the Chamber to take advantage of the special offer mentioned above.
Roland Hanekroot’s contacts:
Launceston Chamber of Commerce:
ph: 03 6331 9364
“These are the most productive hours I dedicate to me and my business every month!”
Do you sometimes feel a little:
- Lonely as a business owner?
- Unsure if you are doing the right things, right?
- Overwhelmed by the challenges of running your business?
- Inept that your business isn’t quite making as much money as you think it should?
- Guilty that you haven’t enough time to do the stuff you really want to do?
- Disappointed that your business isn’t as much fun anymore as it used to be?
Joining the Business Growth Club is perfect for you if you are:
- The Business owner, who started the business yourself.
- Willing and excited to set a stretch Goal for the Business and yourself for the year.
- Willing to report on 5-10 KPIs in relation to your Goals to your fellow club members every month.
- Prepared to be held accountable to your KPIs and targets by your peers.
- Ready to commit.
- Ready to to be part of a supportive environment with fellow business owners.
Contact me now to find out more and book in:
“A few months after I joined the Business Growth Club I am blown away at the difference it is already making to me, my staff and my business generally”
Contact me to find out more: