The 5 Steps to Fun in Business
Ready for Change
Being a small business owner is not as easy as it looks. You’re usually the first one in the door (on site, in the shop or one the road) in the morning and the last one out the door at night. You end up doing your admin after the kids have gone to bed most nights and a whole free weekend hasn’t happened for a while. Some of your employees take home more money than you do, you’re frustrated with having to fix everybody’s problems all the time and you often feel overwhelmed and alone in your business.
I’ve worked with clients like you since 2004 after having experienced the same frustrations for 20 years as a carpenter and builder in Sydney and I’ve developed a simple 5 step process to help you turn things around and Build a Fun business that sustains you for years to come.
These are the 5 steps:
- Check me out: Download and read my book and have a chat (Book in the discovery session here)
- Tell me more: Carry out my online Business Health Check questionnaire (Follow this link to carry out the Health Check)
- Toe-in-the-water: One-on-one Trial session (More about the Trial session here)
- Make a Plan: One-on-one Visioning and Goal setting session (By appointment with me)
- Get going: Intensive Coaching engagement for a specific time frame and set of outcomes. (More about the programs here)
If you’re not ready to take step 1 above yet, I urge you to do something, just one small thing. You can download any one of my books, or you can subscribe to my weekly “10-Minute Business tips” in the top right hand column of this page. I also publish a monthly newsletter with interesting articles from my own brain and the brains of others. I run regular Small Business Masterminds Webinars for free (click in the resources tab above) or you might be interested in taking one of my small business surveys, like the “Are you ready for Change (with a capital “C”) survey, Whatever you do though… Do something, because nothing changes if nothing changes.