How to find more of the clients we want
(and less of the ones we don’t)
Small Business Masterminds webinar and Launceston Business Masterminds workshops
Finding your “True Love(s)” and making Sweet Music with them
Marketing is Everything and Everything is Marketing
Have you thought about the marketing impact of how you answer the phones, or the way you send out your invoices? Have you made it easy for your customers to refer you new custmers? Do you know what your pricing policy says about your business? What about the old rule 101 of marketing, that your best source of new business comes from your old clients? Do you know how to differentiate yourself from everyone else out there? Do you know what it means to establish a really tight niche and make it your own? Would you like to have your customers all to yourself, and Make Sweet Music with them without any of the other buggers getting in your way?
We’re going to answer those questions at the next Masterminds Webinar
Webinar recording below
Resources from the Masterminds about your market niche
- A couple of relevant articles from the stable on marketing: Marketing made easy , Word of Mouth marketing , Don’t waste your marketing budget
- Chapter 2 from my Ebook, The 7 Habits of Highly Chilled Small Business Owners: Be Specific
- Chapter 5 from The Ten Truths for Building a Healthy Bouncy Business: Marketing is Everything and Everything is Marketing
- Chapter 7 from The Ten Truths for growing your company: Find Your Niche and Dominate it
- Webinar worksheet
- My thought provoking quiz about Overwhelm and Fun in Business, click here
- Printout the “find your niche” worksheet here, and complete the worksheet.
- Read the article “Blue Oceans and Empty Swimming Pools”, by Roland Hanekroot Follow the link.
- “Blue Ocean Strategy” by W. Chan Kim and Renee Mauborgne is the Bible on this topic of finding a niche. It is a great read.
- Slideshare presentation on Blue Ocean Strategy: http://www.slideshare.net/jessestarmer/blue-ocean-strategy-summary-61974