Why New Perspectives?
Why Business / Life Coaching?
- I believe most small business owners operate in a state of Overwhelm.
- I believe each small business is as unique as its owner and hence building your own beautiful business is a process of unique discovery.
- I believe that profit can not be the ultimate Purpose of business.
- I believe business is the vehicle with which to create a beautiful life and hence the vehicle must be in a good state, and well maintained. It needs fuel (profit is the fuel of the business vehicle) and the driver (the business owner) must learn how to drive the vehicle well.
- I believe that the opposite of Scarcity is not Abundance, but rather “Enough”.
Why does New Perspectives Coaching exist?
To help small business owners Feel Great about Themselves and about their Business.
How do I do that?
Through a mixture of Coaching, Counselling, Mentoring, Guidance, Advice, Support and Accountability
What do I offer?
- The Five Steps to Discover your own Beautiful Business and Life
- The New Perspectives Fun in business Intensive™
- Download Free Books, Webinars and other resources
- The New Perspectives Small Business Masterminds™
- The Fun and Purpose workshops
- The Ten Truths workshops
Aims of The New Perspectives Fun in Business Intensive™
- To help people Discover their own Beautiful Business and Life and then to help them Build it
- To support Small Business Owners to have Fun in Business
- To put small business owners back in control of their life and their business
- To be a vehicle for change, challenge, excitement, growth and learning.
The New Perspectives Business / Life Coaching” Tagline:
Would you like to discover your own Beautiful Business and Life?
The “Core” or “Guiding Principles” of New Perspectives Business Coaching
- I act in accordance with the International Coach Federation code of Ethics..
- I have “Unconditional Positive Regard” for my clients.
- I have a “Solutions Focus”.
- Find the smallest difference that makes a difference
- Do more of what works and less of what doesn’t.
- My structures are based on delivering common projects.
- I keep things as simple as possible, and no simpler.
- I pursue all opportunities with passion and enthusiasm or not at all.
- My time, knowledge, experience and energy are valuable and I charge for them appropriately.