Five Steps to Design and Build Your Own Beautiful Business and Life
Discover what your business and life can really look like
Did you know that modelling your business on your competitors means you have an 85% chance of failure?
Scroll down to read about the Five-Step Discovery process
Being a small business owner is not as easy as it looks. You’re usually the first one in the door in the morning (on-site, in the shop or on the road) and the last one out the door at night. You catch up on your admin after the kids have gone to bed most nights and a whole free weekend is a dim memory. Some of your employees take home more money than you do every week, you’re frustrated with constantly having to fix everybody’s problems and you often feel overwhelmed and alone in your business.
Those successful competitors. They have it all worked out, don’t they?
And your competition?…
If only you could model your business on that of your most effective competitors. If you could just copy exactly what they’re doing…
They seem to have it all going on, don’t they?
I have Good news and Bad news for you:
I’ve worked with literally hundreds of clients like you since 2004, after having experienced the same frustrations for 20 years as a builder in Sydney. And I have good news and bad news for you:
- The bad news is: You can never design and build the same business your competitors have built. Your business is and always will be as unique as you are, there are no two businesses on this planet that are the same, you’ll have to design your own unique Beautiful Business and Life before you can go and build it.
- The good news: I’ve developed a simple 5 step process to help you design your Beautiful Business and Life and then to help you build it.
The 5 steps to discover what your beautiful business and life could look like:
These are the first five steps on the adventure of a lifetime to design and build your own Beautiful Business and Life with me. (Step 6 is optional. We may decide to go straight to the Trial Month or one of the other Next Steps, after the Goal session)
- Chat: Call me for an initial chat over the phone, just to shake hands, and break the ice as it were ph +61404490012. Also, at this stage you might like to subscribe to my weekly One-Minute-Business-Tips, they’re cool, Click here.
- Discovery: Book a Free one-hour Discovery Coaching session. The Discovery Session is all about me asking you a thousand questions and taking a thousand notes to get as complete a picture of you and your business, your challenges, your opportunities, your dreams, and your goals as possible (sometimes we will combine steps 1 and 2). Click here to book the Discovery session.
- Trial: Book a full 1 to 1.5 hr Trial Coaching session, by donation of $100 to The Wayside Chapel in Sydney. The Trial session is aimed at giving you a really good sense of what it is like to work with me. We’ll tackle one challenge, one big question, or one dilemma in the session, dig as deep as we can and you’ll walk away with a bunch of insights and greater clarity and one or more simple practical steps you can implement straight away to start moving forward again in respect of this challenge. Click here to book the Trial session.
- Check: Complete my 100-question Business Health check survey. You will receive a 7 to an 8-page report showing the strengths and weaknesses of your business including some high-level observations of mine about your business and life (If appropriate and relevant). The Business Health Check is included as part of Step 5, with no separate fee.
- Goal: Carry out my 2hr Goal session. What do you want your business and life to look like a year from now? (Standard fee for 2 hr Goal session and business health check is between $450 and $700 plus GST, for stages 4 and 5 combined, depending on circumstances)
- Optional: Plan: Carry out my optional 2hr strategic planning session. Once we’ve created the Goal, you may want to create a high-level strategic plan with me for the achievement of your Goal, before moving on to one of the next steps. (Standard fee for Strategic Planning Session of 1-2 hrs, $600 plus GST)
Follow these five steps and book your free Discovery session now. On completion of the Goal or the Plan sessions, we’ll both know how we should work together and what the best next steps are for you to build your own Beautiful Business and Life.
Next steps to design and build your business and life:
And these are some of the options for the next steps to design and build your own beautiful business and life:
- Put your toe in the water: Try-out month: Try out what it’s like to get on the Journey, the adventure. Try-out Month includes 4 x 1 hr coaching sessions during one month, including unlimited email access. The fee for a once-off trial month is $1,300 plus GST.
- Change your world: The Journey: The adventure of a lifetime. When you’re ready to go on the greatest journey of discovery you’ve ever undertaken, to build your own Beautiful Business and Life. Follow the next link to learn more about the Fun in Business Intensive Program (minimum 6 months, maximum 12-month commitment, weekly sessions, and unlimited email and phone access)Fun in Business Intensive Program (minimum 6 month, maximum 12-month commitment, weekly sessions, including unlimited email and phone access. The fee for the “Fun in Business Intensive”, the Journey, is to be negotiated in a range from $1,600 to $2,800 per month plus GST.
- Tackle one big hurdle at a time: One-Month-Transformation: The One-Month-Transformation programs are similar in structure to the “Toe in the water, Try-out month” program, above. The difference is that we’ll focus on one topic for the whole month, one aspect of your business in which you are experiencing a major hurdle and breakthrough in a month. Follow the next link for more information about the One-Month-Transformation programs (Fee for the one-month program is to be negotiated in a range from $1,600 to $3,000 plus GST)
- You have a decision to make or a question to answer: Brainstorming: One-off, 1 to 1.5 hr focused powerful coaching session when you simply need to resolve a dilemma or do some brainstorming and find the resolution to a problem. (Standard fee for one-off, 1 to 1.5 hr coaching session, depending on circumstances between $300 and $500 plus GST) (longer or multiple sessions by arrangement)
- You want to be able to pick up the phone from time to time: Retainer: Ongoing support and availability to brainstorm, be a sounding board, advice, support, and guidance. (Fee and structure to be negotiated depending on your requirements in a range from $300 to $1250 per month plus GST)