Just Five Steps to Discover Your
Own Beautiful Business and Life
Are You Ready for the Adventure of a Life-time?
Did you know that modelling your business on your competitors means you’ll have an 85% chance of failure?
Being a small business owner is not as easy as it looks. You’re usually the first one in the door in the morning (on site, in the shop or on the road) and the last one out the door at night. You catch up on your admin after the kids have gone to bed most nights and a whole free weekend is a dim memory. Some of your employees take home more money than you do every week, you’re frustrated with having to fix everybody’s problems constantly and you often feel overwhelmed and alone in your business.
And the competition?… If only you could model your business on that of your most effective competitors… They seem to have it all going on, don’t they!
There’s Good news and Bad news
I’ve worked with literally hundreds of clients like you since 2004, after having experienced the same frustrations for 20 years as a builder in Sydney. And I have good news and bad news for you:
- The bad news: You can’t build the same business your competitors have built. Your business is and always will be as unique as you are, there are no two businesses on this planet that are the same, you’ll have to discover what your own unique business and life could actually look like.
- The good news: I’ve developed a simple 5 step process to help you discover what your Beautiful Business and Life can actually look like and then to help you build it.
The 5 steps to Discovery:
These are the first five steps on the adventure to discover your own Beautiful Business and Life with me. (Step 5 is optional. We may decide to go straight to the Trial Month or one of the other Next Steps, straight after the Goal session)
- Business Tips: Subscribe to my weekly One-Minute-Business-Tips, they’re cool, Click here.
- Discovery: Book in a Free half hour Discovery Coaching session, including my free business assessment survey, called The Richard Branson Business Discovery Survey. Click here to book in the Discovery session.
- Try: Book in a full 1 hr Trial Coaching session, by donation of $100 to The Wayside Chapel in Sydney. Click here to book in the Trial session.
- Goal: Carry out my 2hr Goal session, including the full 100 question Business Health Check Survey (fee for 2 hr Goal session and business health check $600 plus GST)
- Plan: Carry out my optional 2hr strategic planning session. Once we’ve created the Goal, you may want to create a high level strategic plan for the achievement of your Goal, before moving on to one of the next steps. (Fee for Strategic Planning Session of 1-2 hrs, $500 plus GST)
Take these steps first and then we’ll both know what the best next step is for you to build your own Beautiful Business and Life.
And then there’s the Next Steps
And these are some of the options for the next step:
- Put your toe in the water: Trial month: Try out what it’s like to get on the Journey, the adventure. Click here for more information on the One Month Transformation sessions (Trial Month includes 4 x 1 hr coaching session during one month, including unlimited email access. Fee for once-off trial month is $1,250 plus GST)
- Change your world: The Journey: The adventure of a life time. When you’re ready to go on the greatest Journey of Discovery you’ve ever undertaken to build your own Beautiful Business and Life. Click here to find out more about the Fun in Business Intensive (minimum 6 month, maximum 12 month commitment, weekly sessions, including unlimited email and phone access. The fee for The Journey to be negotiated in a range from $1,500 to $2,500 per month plus GST).
- Tackle one big hurdle at a time: One-Month-Transformation: The One-Month-Transformation programs are similar to the “Toe in the water, Trial month” program, above. We’ll take one topic, one aspect of your business that you are experiencing a major hurdle in, and break through in a month. Click here for more information of the One-Month-Transformation programs (Fee for the one month programs to be negotiated in a range from $1,500 to $2,500 plus GST)
- You have a decision to make or question to answer: Brainstorming: One-off, 1 hr focused powerful coaching session when you simply need to resolve a dilemma or do some brainstorming and find the resolution to a problem. (fee for one-off, 1 hr coaching session: $350 plus GST) (longer or multiple sessions by arrangement)
- You want to be able to pick up the phone from time to time: Retainer: Ongoing support and availability to brainstorm, be a sounding board, advice, support, guidance. (Fee and structure to be negotiated depending on your requirements in a range from $350 to $150 per month plus GST)