If your family and your business are one, below are a bunch of resources and information you might find useful and interesting
Also go and complete The Beyoncé and Jay-Z Family Business Survey to see how you and your spouse are travelling in your business together.
I have collected a bunch of great resources and information for family business and husband and wife business owners. If you come across any particularly good E-books, articles, infographics, videos or links yourself or better yet if you have created any yourself, please let me know so I can add them here.
Groups and Associations:
- Family Business Australia
- Business Families Foundation
- Insights Family Business Resources
- Family Business Association
- Family business on Linkedin
- Family Business Network on Linkedin
Great articles about the challenges and successes of Husband and wife businesses:
- Smart Company: Dynamic duos: How these husband and wife teams make it work
- Washington Post: Stories and advice from 10 entrepreneurial couples
- Dynamic Business: Husband and wife entrepreneurs: recipe for success or marital disaster?
- Business Insider Australia: Meet the husband and wife team that want to unlock small businesses with crowdfunding
- Success magazine: How To: Make Husband-Wife Business Partnerships Work
- Inc: Should Your Spouse Be Your Business Partner?
- Forbes: Going Into Business With Your Spouse: Do Or Die?
I specialise in working with family businesses and husband and wife business owners. Here is a recent article about a husband and wife team.
You can find out more about how I help couples who are partners in small business on this page here. You can also download a special fun 12 point survey for Family business couples on the same page.