Who are you?
How will you know if you and I are the right fit to build your unique Beautiful Business and Life together?
Good question, Glad you asked
There are many common challenges all of us business owners face from time when developing our small businesses. You can read about some of those common challenges below and you can read and watch a series of real life stories from my clients in their own words here. But there are also many issues I see, that are unique to specific industries and professions. If you are in one of the industries or professions below, you might like to read more about the things that bedevil you in your business on a daily basis.
“Having a coach like Roland who actually cares about you and your business is a great experience. I am well on my way to building a Beautiful Business and Life!”
Besides the specific industry groups below I also specialise in Husband and Wife operated businesses. Family business such as those can be enormously rewarding in many ways but they present their own set of special challenges. Read about when couples become business partners here and take the “Beyoncé and Jay-Z Family Business Survey” on the same page.
Skip ahead to the special industry pages:
- FAMILY BUSINESS, husband and wife partners
- BUILDING industry and trades
- ARCHITECTS, designers, creative agencies and professional services
- SALONS, studios and workshops
- RETAIL businesses
Does this look like you?
Nearly all of my clients have the following things in common:
- You started the business, because you are great at what you do… You decided some time ago that you are simply too good at your trade, profession or skill to spend the rest of your life doing it for someone else.
- You’ve been going for a little while, probably 2 years or more.
- You’ve developed the business to somewhere between 2 to 20 employees.
- You are passionate about your business and you are proud of what you’ve achieved so far.
“Roland helped me manage my business so that it flows and I’m no longer a slave to it.”
And do you recognise this picture?
And most of my clients would recognise much of this picture:
- Business growth and development has slowed down or stopped altogether, and that frustrates you.
- You have started to feel that running your business is a lot like playing a game of “Whack the Mole” you never what is going to come up next and where, and you simply don’t get around to the stuff you know you should focus on.
- You feel overwhelmed a lot because there are simply too many business development priorities screaming for you attention every day (Marketing, Staff, Planning, Systems, Finances, KPIs, Leadership, Innovation, etc) and you don’t have the time, you don’t know where to focus next and you don’t feel all that confident in those business development areas anyway.
- You seem to spend more time managing crises and extinguishing brush fires than anything else in your business.
- You’re the first one in the door in the morning, the last one out the door at night and you have to catch up on emails and admin after you’ve put the kids to bed.
- Business just isn’t as much fun as it used to be.
Five Steps to Discovery
If you recognise some of those statements above and you’d like to explore how I can help you overcome some of those everyday struggles, click here to book in a free Discovery Coaching Session now as part of my Five Steps to Discovery Process, designed to help you discover and build your own Beautiful Business and Life.
More reading, books, surveys, webinars
- Overwhelmed in business and how to get unstuck
- Take 5 minutes to complete my Free Is-Business-Coaching-Right-For-You-Quiz to help you decide if I am the right Business-Life Coach and Mentor for you at this stage of your business journey.
- Find out about my Five Steps to Discovery Process here.
- Do you know about the 7 Big Questions all business owners face when developing their business?
- What is Business-Life Coaching anyway and why would you care about that question?
- Download my free books, White papers, Special Reports and webinars.
- Follow this link to read about all of my business coaching programs.
- More about the various forms of business support, guidance and advice that are available to small business owners here.