Who are you?
How do you know if you are the kind of person I can help build a Fun Business?
Good question, Glad you asked
Take 5 minutes to complete my Free Is-Business-Coaching-Right-For-You-Quiz to help you decide if I am the right business coach and mentor for you at this stage of your business journey.
“Having a coach like Roland who actually cares about you and your business is a great experience. I am well on my way to having FUN in Business!”
There are many common challenges all business owners face from time when developing our small businesses. You can read about some of those common challenges below. But there are also many issues I see, that are unique to specific industries and professions. If you are in one of the industries or professions below, you might like to read more about the things that bedevil you in your business on a daily basis.
Besides the specific industry groups below I also specialise in Husband and Wife operated businesses. Family business such as those can be enormously rewarding in many ways but they present their own set of unique challenges. Read about when couples become business partners here and take the “Beyoncé and Jay-Z Family Business Survey” on the same page
- BUILDING industry and trades
- ARCHITECTS, designers,creative agencies and professional services
- SALONS and techie workshops
- RETAIL businesses
Does this look like you?
Nearly all of my clients have the following things in common:
- You started the business, because you are great at what you do… You decided some time ago that you are simply too good at your trade, profession or skill to spend the rest of your life doing it for someone else.
- You’ve been going for a little while, probably 2 years or more.
- You’ve developed the business to somewhere between 2 to 20 employees.
- You are passionate about your business and you are proud of what you’ve achieved so far.
- You are the sole owner of the business, or if you do have a partner, you are the senior partner and you are the driver of the business, the CEO.
“Roland helped me manage my business so that it flows and I’m no longer a slave to it.”
And do you recognise this picture?
And most of my clients would recognise a lot of this picture:
- Business growth and development has slowed down or stopped altogether, and that frustrates you.
- You have started to feel that running your business is a lot like playing a game of “Whack the Mole” you never what is going to come up next and where and you simply don’t get around to the stuff you know you should focus on.
- You feel overwhelmed a lot because there are simply too many business development priorities screaming for you attention every day (Marketing, Staff, Planning, Systems, Finances, KPIs, Leadership, Innovation, etc) and you don’t have the time, you don’t know where to focus next and you don’t feel all that confident in those areas anyway.
- You seem to spend more time managing crises and extinguishing brush fires than anything else in your business.
- Business just isn’t as much fun as it used to be.
Then I would love to have a chat with you
If you recognise that picture, I’d love to have a chat to see how I can best help you get unstuck and move forward again in your business… Book in a free Discovery session via Skype with me at any time