How to have Fun with numbers and money in your business
Small Business Masterminds webinar on Financial Management with special Guest, Amanda Fisher founder of “The Numbers Matter” speaker, author and outsourced CFO in Sydney
Financial management: Why numbers matter in your business and how to learn to love them. (honest!)
Loving your numbers is all about learning to predict the future.
Do you look at your Profit and Loss every now and then? How about your balance sheet? your Aged Debtors? Do you know what your Debtor days Ratio is? What about your net cash flow last month? What is your cash flow looking like next week? Next Month? Do you know if you can afford to invest in that new equipment? Is it a good idea to hire another employee? Who is making money in your business for you? Who is losing money? Which customers are good customers? Can you afford to offer a discount to a customer who offers to pay you by credit card on the spot?
How would you like to be able to answer all of those questions, with confidence? What difference would it make to your life if you could answer all of those questions, confidently?
We’re going to answer those questions at the next Masterminds Webinar with special guest Amanda Fisher. Here is one of Amanda’s videos that accompany her book: Unscramble your numbers.
What Amanda doesn’t know about financial management and how to get to loving your numbers isn’t worth knowing, I promise you.
Webinar recording below
Special Offer… Clarity, Direction and Next Steps… Scroll down
Resources from the Masterminds about your market niche
- Video: “What does a CFO Do, Strategic & Financial Planning – by Gateway CFO Solutions (USA)” Click here
- Video: The Role of the CFO… 3 things… – Jim Wilkinson – Strategic CFP (USA): Click here
- Article: Could Your Small Business Benefit from Part Time CFO Services Click here
- Article by Amanda Fisher: Do the numbers really matter, Click here
- Article by me Roland Hanekroot about Cash and profit and what’s more important here: Click here
- Article in The Times of London: The importance of profit
- Slide share: Major Benefits of Outsourcing CFO Services: Click here
- Webinar worksheet
- My thought provoking quiz about Overwhelm and Fun in Business, click here
- Read all about Money, Profit, cash flow and keeping your fingers on the pulse here
The last recording of this webinar (special offer below):
Clarity, Direction and Next Steps special offer:
- Make a Donation to the Wayside Chapel of $100 or more click here
- Let me know you’ve done it and I will send you a link to carry out my online Business Health Check survey, for FREE
- Once you’ve completed the business health check I will prepare a report from the results, for FREE.
- You will get a copy of one of my “The Ten Truths books for business owners” in hardcopy, for FREE
- We will have a 1 hr Clarity and next steps” coaching session via video-link or face-to-face in my office in Elizabeth Bay, for FREE
Here’s why you’d want to take up this offer now:
At the end of this session you will have gained great clarity and insight into:
- Where your business is right now
- Where you want your business to be in 3-5 years
- What your greatest challenges are to getting there
- The simple steps you can take in the weeks after the session to start to take your business to the next level
- How working with me will help you take those steps and build a Fun business that sustains you for years to come…
And … as if that weren’t enough… you will also have supported a really fantastic charity.
The value of this offer is $625 inc GST (excluding the donation).