A healthy small business needs a healthy mind
In 2020 I was interviewed about this topic of mental health and well being and learning how to be kind to yourself by Donna White of Build Your Best Business in the USA.
If you want to build a beautiful business, learn to become kind to yourself.
In 2019, the Federal Department of Jobs and Small Business launched a project to improve the support of small business owners in the areas of mental health and wellbeing.
I was asked to take part in this project in various ways:
- I attended and spoke at the departments national roadshow Small Business Fairs in Launceston and Hobart
- I took part in one of 4 workgroups run by the department on improving the support for small business owners in mental health and wellbeing
- I took part in the creating of 5 videos by the department on mental health and wellbeing in small business.
You can read more about the project on the departments website here
The 5 videos follow below. Besides myself, the other coaches involved in the project were:
- Beck Melville from the Wellbeing Lab
- Therese Haubt from Orange Hope
- Joslyn Hutchinson from The Engaged Space