A healthy small business needs a healthy mind
If you want to build a beautiful business, learn to become kind to yourself.
In 2019, the Federal Department of Jobs and Small Business launched a project to improve the support of small business owners in the areas of mental health and wellbeing.
I was asked to take part in this project in various ways:
- I attended and spoke at the departments national roadshow Small Business Fairs in Launceston and Hobart
- I took part in one of 4 workgroups run by the department on improving the support for small business owners in mental health and wellbeing
- I took part in the creating of 5 videos by the department on mental health and wellbeing in small business.
You can read more about the project on the departments website here
The 5 videos follow below. Besides myself, the other coaches involved in the project were:
- Beck Melville from the Wellbeing Lab
- Therese Haubt from Orange Hope
- Joslyn Hutchinson from The Engaged Space