Turn your customers into Raving Fans,And have them do your marketing for you
Small Business Masterminds webinar and Launceston Business Masterminds workshops:
Do your customers promote your business?
How do you find out and what happens when they do?
Webinar Guest expert presenter Adam Ramshaw from Genroe Consulting is going to help us get to the bottom of how to ensure that our customers love us so much that they’ll do our marketing for us.
In our workshop on the 19th of May we’re exploring the same questions.
Webinar recording below
Resources from the Masterminds about Customer engagement
- Article about customers and creating Raving Fans that lays the groundwork for the workshop and webinar, click here
- Make sweet love to your customers and watch your business grow, click here
- The power of word of mouth referral marketing, click here
- The chapter about customers in “The Ten Truths for Raising a Healthy Bouncy Business
- Webinar worksheet
- Book summary: Raving Fans, by Ken Blanchard
- Book summary about the Net Promoter Score: The Ultimate Question, by Fred Reichheld
- The actual book Raving Fans by Ken Blanchard on Amazon here
- The very effective and cheap Australian made customer survey app built around the Net Promoter Score click here
- Ted talk by Chip Conley, founder of Joie de Vivre hotels: “What makes life worthwhile”
- Wikipedia about the “Net Promoter Score” system: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Net_Promoter