The Fun in Business Intensive Program
The adventure of a lifetime: discover your unique, beautiful business and life
The New Perspectives Fun in Business Intensive program is a transformative 6-12 month business-life coaching, mentoring and support program designed for individual business owners, business partners and husband-and-wife teams who want to build their own unique, beautiful business and life – while having more Fun in business!
Are you stuck in your business, and would you like to get unstuck?:
The Fun in Business Intensive program is designed for business owners who find themselves operating in a near constant state of overwhelm and frustration. If you’re fed up with the struggle and ready to roll up your sleeves, I can help you start building a beautiful business today.
The Fun in Business program is based on the core principles of my book series “The Ten Truths Trilogy: Business books for people who don’t read business books but should”. I would suggest you check out the third one, in particular: “The Ten Truths for Making Business Fun” (a fun read, of course). You can download all my books for free here [link].
My all-inclusive method involves combining visioning, planning, strategy, accountability, support, guidance, brainstorming and advice with coaching and mentoring methodologies, resources and tools that simply work.
The 6 components of the Fun in Business Intensive program:
- Comprehensive online business health check report.
- Webinar series: “The Small Business Masterminds™” [link to masterminds info].
- My book: “The Ten Truths for Making Business Fun” [link to book download page].
- Weekly or fortnightly 1:1 coaching and mentoring sessions (face-to-face, Skype or phone).
- Unlimited phone and email support.
- Access to an extensive library of business development resources and tools.
“Make no mistake; for one person, Roland is a powerhouse of ability, knowledge, support and wisdom.” (Tony Isgrove, Isgrove Painting and Decorating)
What’s fun got to do with building a beautiful business and life?:
Does this situation sound familiar?
You run around dealing with crisis after crisis all day, extinguishing brush fires along the way. You’re the first one in the door each morning and the last one to leave at night. You’re always catching up on admin, emails and quoting after dinner. Your staff don’t seem able to tie their own shoelaces. Clients expect you to serve their needs, personally, whenever they have even a slight cough (even though you’ve got a bunch of perfectly qualified staff to do the work). And to top it all off, you’re barely making any more money now than you were 5 years ago.
Well, I think it’s time we started thinking differently about business. It’s time to appreciate that there is something far greater for us to achieve than making sales, improving systems and generating cash.
Business is Fun when everything is working as you want it to.:
Focusing on the concept of “Fun in Business” is a really effective way to start moving out of overwhelm, stress and “stuckness”. You see, when business is fun, it means that everything is working. It means that you are:
- Making money and generating cash flow,
- Making sales,
- Getting better all the time,
- Clear on where you’re going,
- Leading highly engaged staff,
- Loved by your customers,
- Proud of the stuff your business produces,
- Creating the kind of balance in life that is important to you.
Focusing on “Fun in Business” as the Key Performance Indicator (KPI) of the health of your business while understanding that all the other KPIs that we are used to measuring are merely drivers to the main KPI (of “Fun in Business”) will change your business and your life.
What makes the Fun in Business Intensive program different?:
My thoughts about business coaching and change are possibly a bit different to what you might expect or what you might have heard from others: I don’t love focusing on hard, inflexible goals. I spend more time working on the person than the business. I believe our partnership’s success is much more about your commitment than my skills (although I will give my genius some credit too). And that’s just the beginning.
If you’d like to get a deeper insight into my “alternative” approach and perspective, feel free to explore these articles:
- Why I don’t believe in goal setting
- The trouble with goal setting
- Are you ready for change? (Quiz)
- Ten priorities for change: foundations for building a great business and life
- Why I didn’t need a business coach (guest article)
- The most important reason for taking on a business coach
What makes the Fun in Business Intensive program so important to you?
The Fun in Business program is about going on a journey. A big journey. An adventure even. Why? Because change can only ever happen on a journey. You can never just flick a switch to implement change.
You’ve heard people talk about stepping out of their comfort zone. I agree that we must step out of our comfort zones to create change (and stay there). We need to get out on the ocean because nothing exciting ever happened in the safety of the harbour. Poking your nose out, looking at the horizon and turning back again in time for lunch is not going to change your business or your life.
To change our business and our life, we must hoist our sails, set a course, and above all, we must not turn back. When you are ready to do that, you might want me to tag along on your adventure because:
- I will help you set a course and adjust it as circumstances change.
- I will keep you focused on your route and destination.
- I will teach you the skills you need to keep the ship safe and headed in the right direction.
- I will make sure you know when to row (and row hard!) and when to let the wind move you for a while.
- And finally, I have been out on the ocean many, many times… I know how to keep your ship safe.
Coming on a journey with me in the Fun in Business Intensive program will truly change your business and your life forever. I promise you.
Free Five Steps to Discovery Process:
Before we engage in any of my full coaching programs, I always advise we follow my “Five Steps to Discovery Process” [link], starting with a free initial chat and then a free 60-minute Discovery Session (via Skype or similar) combined with a short business discovery survey and report. You can book these through any of the contact forms on this page.
In the Discovery Session, we’ll get to know each other, and I’ll gain some insight into what stage you and your business are at. We’ll also discuss your challenges, allowing me to tailor the next steps in the process for you.
Your next step:
Click here to go straight to my online booking calendar to book in a free initial chat, to explore if and how I might support you on your journey of adventure in developing your beautiful business and life. Alternatively, you can read about my 5 step discovery process that is designed specifically to find it if we have the right fit to do great work together.
More reading and resources about Overwhelm, Stress, Change and Fun in Business:
- The 7 Secrets to growing your Fun Business
- All my business life coaching programs explained
- What is Business – Life Coaching anyway, and why would you care?
- Finding the right support in your business
- Three letters that will change your life
- Change now: Five steps to Fun in Business
- What’s Fun got to do with it on Medium.com
- Why business doesn’t have to be a game of “whack the mole”
- The Small Business Masterminds webinar on Fun in Business
- The book: The Ten Truths for Making Business Fun
- Making business fun at 1000 ventures
- Lessons from Jack Welch about making business fun
- How fun boosts employee efficiency on Inc