Overwhelmed, Frustrated and Stuckand the "Fun in Business Intensive"
Are you overwhelmed in your business and would you like to get unstuck?
The New Perspectives Fun in Business Intensive is a transformative 6 – 12 month Business and Life coaching, mentoring and guidance program designed for individual business owners, business partners and husband and wife family business owners, who want to build their own unique Beautiful Business and Life and have more Fun in Business.
The Intensive is designed for business owners who find themselves operating in a state of overwhelm and stress and who feel stuck in their business. They are frustrated and are ready to roll up their sleeves to start to build their Beautiful Business now. (Also read more about husband and wife family business partnerships here)
The foundation of the Fun in Business Intensive program are my books: “The Ten Truths Trilogy: Business books for people who don’t read business books, but should”. I suggest you might like to read my third book: “The Ten Truths for Making Business Fun” especially (It’s a Fun read, of course). You can download any of my books for free from the main resources download page in the website here. The Fun in Business Intensive combines Visioning, Goalsetting, Planning, Strategy, accountability, support, guidance, brainstorming and advice with coaching and mentoring methodologies, resources and tools that simply work.
What’s Fun in Business got to do with building a Beautiful Business and Life?
I believe most small business owners operate in a state of overwhelm and stress and they often feel their businesses and lives are stuck. You run around from crisis to crisis all day extinguishing brush fires along the way. You’re the first one in the door in the morning and the last one out the door at night, and you have to catch up on your admin, email and quoting after dinner. Your staff don’t seem able to tie their own shoe laces, clients expect you yourself to serve their needs, personally, whenever they have even a slight cough, even though you’ve got a bunch of perfectly qualified staff to do the work, and to top it all off you’re barely making any more money now than you were 5 years ago.
Well, I think it’s time we started to think differently about business than we traditionally have and learn to appreciate that there is something greater for us to achieve than make sales, improve our systems and generate cash.
More reading and resources about Overwhelm, Stress, Change and Fun in Business:
- The 7 Secrets to growing your Fun Business
- All my business life coaching programs explained
- What is Business – Life Coaching anyway, and why would you care?
- Finding the right support in your business
- Three letters that will change your life
- Change now: Five steps to Fun in Business
- What’s Fun got to do with it on Medium.com
- Why business doesn’t have to be a game of “whack the mole”
- The Small Business Masterminds webinar on Fun in Business
- The book: The Ten Truths for Making Business Fun
- Making business fun at 1000 ventures
- Lessons from Jack Welch about making business fun
- How fun boosts employee efficiency on Inc
Business is Fun when everything is working as you want it to.
To start moving out of that overwhelm, stress and stuckness, a really effective place to start, I believe, is to focus on the concept of Fun in Business. Because you see, when business is Fun, it means everything is working. Fun in Business is the opposite of Overwhelm, Stress and feeling Stuck. When business itself is Fun it means that:
- You are making money and generating cash flow
- You’re making sales
- You’re getting better all the time
- You know where you’re going
- Your staff are highly engaged
- Your customers love you
- You’re proud of the stuff your business produces
- You’re creating the kind of balance in your life that is important to you.
Focusing on Fun in Business as the Key Performance Indicator (KPI) of the health of your business and understanding that all the other KPI’s we are used to measuring and thinking about are merely drivers to the main KPI of Fun in Business, will change your business and your life.
What’s different about the Fun in Business Intensive program?
My thoughts about Change and Business coaching are possibly a bit different to what you might expect or what you might have heard from others. You might find it interesting to read some of my articles about those topics:
- Goal setting: Why I don’t believe in it
- Goals, Journeys and Change, podcast
- The trouble with Goal setting
- Are you ready for Change? Survey
- Ten Priorities for Change in Business and Life
- Business coaching: Why I didn’t need one
- Business coaching: The secret no coach will tell you
What makes the Intensive so important to you?
The Fun in Business Intensive program is about going on a journey; A big journey, an adventure even. That’s as it should be, because Change (with a big “C”) can only ever happen on a journey. You can never just flick a switch to implement Change. You’ve heard people talk about stepping out of their comfort zone. I agree, we must step out of our comfortzones to create Change, and stay there. We need to get out on the ocean. Nothing important ever changed in the safety of the harbour. Poking your nose out the heads, looking at the horizon and turning back again in time for lunch is not going to Change your business or your life.
To change our business and our life we have to hoist our sails, set a course for the horizon and above all we must not turn back.
When you are ready to change your business and your life, the reason you would want me to come on that journey and adventure with you, is that:
- I will help you set a course and help you adjust it as we travel along and circumstances change.
- I will keep you focused on the course.
- I will teach you the skills you need to keep the ship safe and headed in the right direction
- I make sure that you know when to row and row hard and when to let the wind take you along for a while.
And finally, I have been out on the ocean many many times… I know how to keep your ship safe.
Coming on the Journey with me in the Fun in Business Intensive will truly change your business and your life for ever…
I promise you.
Testimonial by Mathew Stubbs from Stubbs Design Tribe
The 6 components of the Intensive:
- A comprehensive online business health check report
- The book: “The Ten Truths for Making Business Fun” (Download my books here)
- Webinar series: “The Small Business Masterminds™ (More info about the Masterminds)
- Weekly or fortnightly one-on-one coaching and mentoring sessions, either face-to-face, by Skype or telephone.
- Unlimited phone and email support
- Access to a comprehensive library of business development resources
- A vast range of business development tools as required
“Make no mistake; for one person, Roland is a power house of ability, knowledge, support and wisdom.”
(Tony Isgrove, Isgrove Painting a decorating)
Free Five Steps to Discovery Process:
Before we engage in any of my full coaching programs, first, I always advice we follow my Five Steps to Discovery Process, starting with a free 30 minute Discovery Coaching session (via Skype or similar) combined with a short business discovery survey and report. You can book a Discovery Business Coaching session and Business Discovery Survey through any one of the forms of this page. In the Discovery session, we’ll get to know each other a little and I’ll get insight into what stage you and your business are at and what your challenges are, allowing me to tailor the next steps in the Five Steps to Discovery Process for you.
Fill in the form below to find out more to book in a Free 30 minute Discovery Session with me to explore what is right for you at this stage of your journey.